What are the benefits of a mattress topper? Posted on 09 Nov 13:54 , 0 comments
What is a mattress topper?
A mattress topper is an additional comfort layer that is added to a core mattress to increase the longevity and also increase the comfort of the mattress. We recommend that all mattresses should have a topper. We offer waffle box constructed microfiber topper and hand tufted feather-down topper which have elastics on four corners and can be a simple put on your mattress.
What are the benefits of a mattress topper?
The benefits of using a mattress topper can be split into two categories: increasing comfort and increasing the longevity of the mattress. They are also an excellent way of increasing the life of your bed and providing you with flexibility. Let us go into a little more details on the benefits of mattress toppers.
- Providing additional comfort layers:- Most of the mattresses in India are hard and putting a mattress topper will give your back a soft support.
- The longevity of the mattress:-If you choose to sleep on a core mattress without adding an additional topper, it will not be too long before the softer top component compresses under your bodyweight and the mattress will tend to sag. Adding a topper gives another layer which will compress before the mattress hence taking majority of your bodyweight and increasing the life of the mattress.
Top Mattress Topper Facts
- A suitable mattress topper will protect your mattress from the three evils:Body perspiration, dead skin/ bacteria and dust.
- A high-quality mattress topper will provide additional comfort layersproviding you with an even more comfortable and forgiving mattress.
- A mattress topper will help extend the life of a mattress. It can also be replaced more easily and cost effectively than the entire mattress.
- A mattress topper can make a good bed fantastic and make a bad bed much more bearable!