Love For White Quilt / Duvet - Extreme Winter Luxury Down
Available in Size: Single/Queen/King
Single: 60" x 90" (150 cm x 225 cm) Wt : 2.1 kg (Approx)
Queen: 80" x 90"(200cm x 225 cm) Wt : 2.7 kg (Approx)
King: 100" x 90" (250cm x 225cm) Wt : 3.4 kg (Approx)
For room Temperatures : 0 deg to 15 deg Celsius (Approx), 13/14 Togs (Approx)
Down is nature's perfect sleeping accessory. Its supreme loft and softness creates a cozy feeling without being overly heavy. Our extreme winter luxury down duvet provides superior warmth, excellent breathability during very cold winter months, specially in the hilly regions of India.
Strings are provided on each corner of the duvets which can be tied to the strings in the duvet covers to prevent the duvet from shifting.
Note - To prolong the life of duvets please use a duvet cover along with the duvet.
Casing: 100% Fine Indian Cotton
Filling: 100% Duck Down
Washing Instructions :
- The duvet should not be washed.
- It can be sanitized by placing it under the sun for a few hours.
- If you spill on your duvet then rather spot wash that area with a bucket of warm soapy water.
- If you feel like your duvet needs complete wash then you may dry clean it.
- We suggest that the duvet be dry cleaned once in 4-5 years if needed.